COVID-19 Court Hire Restrictions
Now that we have reached Stage 2 in the Roadmap for Easing Covid-19 Restrictions we are able to offer Court Hire once again to our Local Community. However there are requirements that we as an arena are required to abide by as well as requirements we are placing on all those wishing to book courts. Those submitting the below form must abide by the following when their court hire has been approved.
Expectations of you
- All Room/Space capacities must be met and abided by. All Rooms and spaces are adequatley signed with capacity limits
- Despite capacities being lifted to 20 people per enclosed space, to ensure numbers are kept below in foyer and spectating areas, we are limiting court bookings to 10 people
- When entering the building all patrons must enter in an orderly fashion, adhering to 1.5m Social distancing. Once you have been informed of your court, all attendees must head to their court and remain there.
- All groups must ensure they adhere to the relevant restrictions for their chosen sport and ensure 1.5m social distancing is adhered to where possible
Expectations of us
- Hand Sanitiser will be available upon entry as well as at the Kiosk
- Adequate Soap and Water will be available at all bathrooms
- Seating will be marked to ensure 1.5m Social Distancing
- Adequate signage will be displayed to ensure everyone knows direction of traffic and capacity of areas.
- Traffic will be monitored and controlled to ensure minimal to no cross over of different groups